2020 Halloween Screams around the Chesapeake
Posted on October 17 2020
Fall is here and the Chesapeake has a host of fun fall/Halloween activities. Corn Mazes, pumpkin patches, and haunted houses are a Halloween season staple. There’s scary good fun for everyone this Halloween season across the Chesapeake Region.
A new year means time for a new scare. Are you in search of a fun scary evening?
Haunted houses are no longer just about creepy characters and hyper-realistic horror, it includes new extreme frights, zombie runs, and escape games.
A Halloween without haunted houses? Now that's a scary thought, but this year some houses have changed to include virtual experiences. You can even embark on a virtual ghost tour of the most haunted places in the U.S. from your home.
We present you with only the best Haunted Hay Rides, Spook walks, and Haunted houses in the Chesapeake Bay Region.
- Greenbrier Farms in Chesapeake, VA
- Legends of the Fog Aberdeen, MD – a drive through experience
- Haunted Hunt Club Farm, Virginia Beach, VA
- Trail of Terror – Waldorf, MD
- Haunted Nightmares - Winchester, VA
- The Death Trail – Dumfries, VA
- 301’s Devil’s Playground – Galena, MD
- Laurel’s House of Horror – Laurel, MD
- Shocktober – Leesburg, VA – Virtual in 2020.
- Bennett’s Curse – Dundalk, MD